COMMUNITY SCREENING PACKS
Organising a screening of Wide Open Sky is easy with our Screening Pack, which includes everything you need to make your screening a success.
You organise a venue, pick a date, and promote your screening.
This is a great option if you're a group with your own venue, or one that you'd like to hire. You can choose whether or not to sell tickets to your event - so it's the best option if you want your screening to be free, or cheap, for the community. Unlike with Demand.film, your guests don't need to reserve tickets online in advance.
What's more, by purchasing a screening pack, you get a whole bunch of materials that will help you to host a fantastic event. (Whereas, these guides are not included in the Demand.film screening option.)
- DVD: one DVD + licence fee for public screening of the film*
- Marketing materials: to promote your event, we provide printed posters and a suite of social media/email graphics and clips
- Guide to hosting a screening: a thorough guide to creating impact and raising revenue for your organisation
- Discussion guide: for a post-film Q&A, to deepen viewers' engagement with the issues in the film
- Advocacy resources: that will help you and your viewers to push for more music in your community
- Advertising: we will promote your screening through the Wide Open Sky website and social media pages
*Films in Australia require a licence to be screened publicly. The licence fee goes toward the costs of producing and releasing the film. This licence is for one public screening of the film. If you would like to show the film additional times, you can renew the licence at a lower rate. Alternatively, we can negotiate a fee for multiple showings of the film - email us to discuss.